Designed and manufactured by Arrow Dynamics at a cost of $4 million, Vortex officially opened to the public on April 11, 1987. Vortex debuted as the tallest, full-circuit roller coaster in the world with a height of 148 feet (45 m). It was also the first coaster to feature six inversions.
- Poster only, does not include a frame
- 13 in. x 19 in.
- Giclée print (archival matte paper)
- Includes acid-free, archival print sleeve
- Shipped rolled in a rigid 3 ply spiral wound tube
- Designed and printed in Chicago, IL